Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Spring Break, but I find myself busier than ever! And that's not even taking into consideration the people I thought I'd have time to meet up with since I don't have class.... (sorry, guys!)

It is nice to have some time to catch up on homework, without it piling up. I have a good number of projects going this semester--one being my business plan, which is an ongoing project, but it's nice to have deadlines. A couple  Marketing projects: one of which I'm finally done with my part, until it's time for proofing; and the other which will be a combined work/school project. And there was the seeming-never-ending Photoshop tutorial, which really made me realize I'm not a Photoshop person. I don't have the patience for that much tedium. I used to think I was as detail-oriented as the next person, but not if the next person is a Photoshop wiz! I'm really glad that is done.

Add to that my work is picking up, and my boss called me this morning to tell me that he'd like me to find some more hours to be at work. Good, because it means more $$, plus I was getting worried yesterday when I was going to get all the work done I'd put on my To-do list.

But now the hubby and kid is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment